THE LBMA - FIELD RESEARCH PROGRAMDate: August 9th, 2011
The Location Based Marketing Association is conducting a Field Research Project sponsored by Zwysh that will focus on the implementation of directed, personalized, in-store marketing initiatives and what effect they will have on the developing mobile in-store commerce ecosystem. The study group will be comprised of mobile and retail marketing industry experts who will develop guidelines and best practices and test the results in funded pilot projects at multiple locations.
We would like to cordially invite you to this exclusive opportunity to share your insight and experience in this collaborative project and assist us in testing “real world” scenarios.
The project will be Co-Chaired by Asif Khan, President and founder of the LBMA and Tania Mulry, founder and CEO of edRover, an award winning mobile school fundraising and retail marketing application and a member of the Zwysh Advisory board.
Each phase of the project will run for 6 weeks
• An introductory, one hour on-line session
• A private on-site ½ day facilitated session with you and 3-4 members of your interactive marketing team at your location to discuss, comment on and develop the best practices format for the pilot
• We will review use cases using the Zwysh indoor mobile marketing platform as a framework for our discussion and develop an initial plan for the pilot project
• Run a 6 week pilot in 8-10 locations utilizing the Zwysh Zone and/or Zwysh Loyalty product. Zwysh will install and configure the Zwysh indoor mobile marketing platform that includes a mobile application for the iPhone and Android re-skinned with your branding, a choice of pre-configured campaigns delivered with the Zwysh CMS application and the Zwysh Smartnode infrastructure
• The summary results of the project will be written up in a White Paper that will be presented at a one day seminar facilitated by Asif Khan, President of the LBMA, to be held at the Pelican Bay Resort in Newport Beach, California. Each participating firm will be eligible to send one member of their team to the final seminar with travel and lodging expenses paid
The group will be made up of 5-7 companies from the following categories:
• Consumer Brands
• Mobile Industry
• QSR Restaurants
• Social/Local Search CLICK HERE TO APPLY CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PROGRAM DETAILS (PDF)