The Location Based Marketing Association is a international group dedicated to fostering research, education and collaborative innovation at the intersection of people, places and media. Our goal is to educate, share best practices, establish guidelines for growth and to promote the services of member companies to brands and other content-related providers.
Members of the LBMA include retailers, agencies, advertisers, media buyers, software and services providers, and wireless companies. Simply put, we want to help those engaging location-based services be as successful as possible.
Objectives of the LBMA
- To be the global voice of the location-based marketing industry
- To generate collaboration and innovation opportunities for member companies
- To promote the effective use of location-based marketing solutions
- To increase public acceptance of location-based marketing solutions
- To assist members to operate their business more profitably with growth and diminished risk and cost
- To create market awareness of vendor members and provide them with business opportunities, contacts and resources
- To assist members in finding solutions to their problems and improve the ROI around location-based marketing services